Friday, February 20, 2009

hais... came to tag le..
1st.. tag about unhappy
things..
hais.. my friends hor..
girls one la..
now like their friend joey
(a girl i like before)
got kinda going into love
relationship liao..
then is like they all now
like dun even bother about
me liao lor! darn sia..
everytime now is like only
wait for the guys..
wanna walk to bus stop or
what with them just to talk
talk also cannot lor..
then like everytime
onli waiting for him..
he their friend i also rite?!
then like onli bother about
him.. he with joey so what?!
i never stead with anyone of
you then like dun bother about
me la!!
i make them a bit they du lan
with me? sebas make them so much
also no do anything.. KAOPEI LAR!
so he shuai he rich he not fat
or wad la?! then? BIG FK AR?!
CCB! hais.. dont bother to talk
about them le lar! only make my
mood bad.. still say i got laopo?
so? need them care ar? kaopei!
hais.. they ignore me a few more
times lor.. then might as well
forget me this fren.. thats all
...

No comments: