Wednesday, March 25, 2009

hi all!!
recently going crazy le lah!!
dunno why also T.T feel like dying
all of a sudden lor >< then its like
soon going become emokia le ><
hais... just now called bestie..but then
she dunno why not in a good mood..then
we talk less then 10 lines she kup le..
then messaged her then noe she very tired
and missing her stead.. hais.. felt sorry
for her.. and sorry bestie for not understanding
you.. just blame everything to me okays? ^^
i will be willing to take the blames..
hais.. feel like dropping out of school..
feel like dying.. but im scared that i will break
my parents heart.. so i wont drop out of school..
i want to sleep.. but im just too restless to
sleep.. hell know wad the hell im doing or thinking..
im going isane soon..
i feel that we are drifting apart every now and then..
even though u promised to not keep secrets and not to
lie to me.. im still afraid that i will lose you for
eternity..i want u to stay by my side.. stay and be
my bestie forever T.T

i feel that being single is good in a way or another..
that is so much thing you dun have to fret about..
but.. i really want to find a girl i like and also she
like mi.. i really want to be in a relationship like my
friends..having a couple and dun have one has so much
difference.. i want to find a girl that is willing to be
with me for eternity ><.. i hate myself..


less then 15 days more will be the day which i was born..
i dunno why.. i cant seem to be happy about my own birthday..
maybe because i cant celebrate my birthday? or maybe no one
is able to celebrate with me? or izzit my bestie cant celebrate
with mi? >< anyway.. im sure gonna get birthdy bash sooner or
later... hais.. i just want my life to be more attractive!
i dun want to celebrate with myself alone ><
i dun think i will be able to be happy..life is just so
heartless..
i dunno wad to say or write anymore.. take care to all who
comes to view my blog.. bye guys...

No comments: